Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Flight times

Bahkaboy

Join
Jul 5, 2017
How much flight time are you getting from your spark? I am only getting about 10 minutes before I am forced to land. Three different batteries. And that is in wuss mode with no wind.

I have my low battery alert go off at 30% (default), and that usually happens at around 10 minutes, giver or take a little depending if I am hovering for still photos or putting around (battery lasts longer if I'm flying around vs. standing still).

I have my low battery alert go off at 30% (default), and that usually happens at around 10 minutes, giver or take a little depending if I am hovering for still photos or putting around (battery lasts longer if I'm flying around vs. standing still).

At what percentage does it go into return to home for you?

I'm getting the exact same as you with the same settings.

I've never used the RTH feature. It has tried to auto land before because the battery is low but I canceled the action and landed it myself. I've run a battery to 1% before in testing, but usually start coming home to land when it hits the 30% warning.

I do wish the battery lasted longer, but I cycle through 4 batteries and usually have my fill of flying the Spark in one sitting after three. If I need longer flight time I use a different aircraft.

Reactions: Boudro
I concur with what's been said. I'm in the Rocky Mountains so I get less flight time during altitude. The 3rd battery has made the difference.

Reactions: Boudro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit