Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Fly More Package on Sale

blown240

Join
Nov 21, 2017
I just got a red spark with the Fly More Package for $599 at DJI.com. $100 off the normal price for Black Friday. I figured I would let you all know in case anyone is looking to get a Spark.

Now I will have a spark to keep my Phantom company!

Reactions: janes_mw and Radman
If anyone else is interested in this deal, DJI's Black Friday sales are available here.

already bought the spark bundle with dji care refresh and to my surprise dji added 4 items, the 16gb micro sd card, drone landing pad, hand guards and prop holders for FREE just $628.05 SWEET!

Not for nothing I ordered the DJI Spark Fly More package (new) on Thanksgiving from BHphotovideo.com for $539.99, no tax, and free expedited shippingI've noticed it was back up to $599.99 but for anyone interested in a spark you may want to check on them on cyber monday. That is the cheapest i have seen it.

Not for nothing I ordered the DJI Spark Fly More package (new) on Thanksgiving from BHphotovideo.com for $539.99, no tax, and free expedited shippingI've noticed it was back up to $599.99 but for anyone interested in a spark you may want to check on them on cyber monday. That is the cheapest i have seen it.

Same $599 price today at B&H.

There are a bunch of Fly More Packages available for $599 on Amazon too. I have a list of authorized DJI dealers selling Sparks on Amazon at that price here.

New Spark owner soon.
Got my fly more combo at Kohl's for $599 with something like $195 back in Kohl's cash, and the wife loves Kohl's so it was a win win.

It was delivered today and just my luck I have to work til midnight, hopefully I can start flying tomorrow

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar