Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Fly my Spark at Bentong Chamang Waterfall.

MAGNIFICENT! My friend. Breathtaking video. Goes to show what this “Selfie Drone” can do in the right hands.
I loved the pacing of your video. Your camera tilts were smooth. You could easily forget there was an operator controlling the Spark.
Loved the tiny planet, and how you incorporated it into the shot, for a flawless transition. The last pull-away of your family was perfect, revealing a bit of danger when being surprized on how close those trees were.
Beautiful!
Cheers from Florida, USA

MAGNIFICENT! My friend. Breathtaking video. Goes to show what this “Selfie Drone” can do in the right hands.
I loved the pacing of your video. Your camera tilts were smooth. You could easily forget there was an operator controlling the Spark.
Loved the tiny planet, and how you incorporated it into the shot, for a flawless transition. The last pull-away of your family was perfect, revealing a bit of danger when being surprized on how close those trees were.
Beautiful!
Cheers from Florida, USA
Thanks for the comment. I want to let others knows what Spark can do in just 2 axis gimbal. Need patient to control the drone slowly with Tripod mode. The tiny planet was done with the help from Insta360 Air Apps.

I learn from my past fly experience. I make two video before with Spark before. Maybe I just share here again for your comparison.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef