Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Fly Records

Jake Nunnelee

Join
Jan 1, 2018
Say I fly my drone while using my tablet, and I want to see that flight record on my phone. Is there anyway to do that?

Say I fly my drone while using my tablet, and I want to see that flight record on my phone. Is there anyway to do that?

I believe the answer is yes. But I think you have to log in to your DJI account on each device with the same credentials. It shouldn't matter which device you use as long as it's the same account.

Why not use the Flight Records feature within DJO GO

That's what I use. I flew my drone today using my tablet and when I pull the app up on my phone, that flight record isn't there.

Did you log in to the DJI account on your phone?

There's a button in flight records to sync. It will consolidate all flights on all devices when you sync after use on the device. Top right of screen to the right of the settings button while in flight data on the app

Reactions: Jake Nunnelee
There's a button in flight records to sync. It will consolidate all flights on all devices when you sync after use on the device. Top right of screen to the right of the settings button while in flight data on the app
Ok thanks! I will try that.

If I understand this correctly....
Your flight(s) should be on your tablet. You need make sure you are logged into your DJI account on the tablet then sync the flights. It will upload them to the cloud. Then after they are uploaded to the cloud you should be able to view them on a different device when you log into your DJI account. Is this what you are wanting to do?

You're right about syncing...I forgot you have to do that step in addition to making sure you are logged in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit