Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Flying is getting easier, editing is taking longer :/

freerange

Join
Nov 24, 2018
Hi guys, I’m new to flying and editing. I’ve messed about with a Go Pro before.

I tried Filmora and went back to Go Pro Studio, this is the result.

All the reviews point to Filmora way before Go Pro Studio, so I guess I have to figure out soon.

We have such rad locations in South Africa. So I really want to get to grips with editing.

Any criticism is welcome!

Hi guys, I’m new to flying and editing. I’ve messed about with a Go Pro before.

I tried Filmora and went back to Go Pro Studio, this is the result.

All the reviews point to Filmora way before Go Pro Studio, so I guess I have to figure out soon.

We have such rad locations in South Africa. So I really want to get to grips with editing.

Any criticism is welcome!

Cool man, can you tell me where in Mzansi that is, I'm from Cape Town and I'm looking to do the same thing you do with my drone, I don't ride a scrambler though, but here in the Cape we have amazing scenery. As soon as I make mine, I will upload it

Cool man, can you tell me where in Mzansi that is, I'm from Cape Town and I'm looking to do the same thing you do with my drone, I don't ride a scrambler though, but here in the Cape we have amazing scenery. As soon as I make mine, I will upload it

Dropped pin
Near Cape Farms, Cape Town
Google Maps

I’m Cape Town[emoji869]

My personal opinion is that drone action shots looking at someone's back aren't nearly exciting as seeing them from the front!!! Learning how to fly and record the Spark backwards will take things to the next level for you.

Reactions: Urban Legend
I'm really only a novice at this, sparky is my first drone.. I'm learning and practicing every chance I can, thank you for the idea, I'll be trying that one out for sure.

My personal opinion is that drone action shots looking at someone's back aren't nearly exciting as seeing them from the front!!! Learning how to fly and record the Spark backwards will take things to the next level for you.

Great advice! Thanks

Filmora is getting easier..

Trying to film these bikes were really difficult. Really difficult to keep the riders in frame.

Editing is a little simpler when you understand the basics.

This clip might have too many cuts and transitions :/:/ ( and it’s only 20% of the footage, the other 80 is pretty... useless )

Reactions: Spark 317
Filmora is getting easier..

Trying to film these bikes were really difficult. Really difficult to keep the riders in frame.

Editing is a little simpler when you understand the basics.

This clip might have too many cuts and transitions :/:/ ( and it’s only 20% of the footage, the other 80 is pretty... useless )
If you need to use Sports mode go into controller settings and turn the Speed bar right down you will find it'll feel so much better.

Reactions: freerange

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers