Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

For the love of trees - and the Spark!

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
So, I have not posted a video for a while. too busy. This one is a bit warty edit wise... It was a weekend of checking out Sport mode, and it was very windy most of the time. I have long wished to be able to see parts of my property from the air, as the forest is like a jungle when on the ground. I discovered a new open area on top of one of our ridges.. Id been to the other two, but the trees are thick, and there it was! Cool. I will soon get the nerve up to fly to the back of the property. I have to allow for elevation changes, there is about 45 meters difference from the front of the property to the back.

This one features some more of my original music, hope you enjoy.

you're an 80's kid aren't ya? :D

Not exactly, I have 9 years on you. But my influences were based on many things... when I worked full time in my old recording studio (mid 80's to early 90's as it was!) we worked with clients who did everything from folk, metal, punk, classical, etc... so I had to work on arrangements for all that stuff (well, not much arranging in punk rock!). In my kid years, I was in the classical music stream for piano lessons, everything else is self taught. I worked mainly as a composer/arranger/producer at the studio and my business partner was the audio engineer. I have since learned to wear that hat too as I came back to music about 15 yeas ago... after a long hiatus, cleaning up my act as it were! My business partner, whom I was still collaborating with during my renaissance (if you will) very suddenly dropped dead one evening 4 years ago... very sad. We were digging up old projects and digitizig them from old tape masters..... Cardiac arrest out of the blue. He would have loved this drone stuff!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502