Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Forest Flights Part 2

Very impressive Robin. I know that you are smooth on the sticks but that gimbal looks as buttery as the one on my Phantom 4pro. Beautiful footage and good music. ?. Thanks.
Thank you. Its a smooth flyer for sure.

Sometimes , I can look all night to those impressive pro drone footage on YouTube . If the weather is good Spark footage is awesome, but a little oversaturated .
I read many stories on the mavic babylonic forum about ex sparkers whom were dissapointed about the poor footage quality of their MP compared to their Spark.
And that is just the point. with a pro you have to focus , set your saturation, sharpness, contrast . Thats why it is called a pro . The footage is only raw material which has to be edited with editing software . So all those awesome night shots etc... its is all after time robbing editing .
I started with a spark just to fly, then I realised I had to learn to fly with it , then I realised that flying and making intresting footage is the next chapter, Now I understand I'm next to chapter 3, make something beautiful with all these pics and movies you made.
Unless you're real pro, who makes wedding footage or industrial commercials, one can do impressive stuff with a spark even in Jpeg and 1080p . And if a bit oversaturated, it is in adobe one push on a button to get the same result on a pro. 4K is very nice but 10 minutes is 4 times the memory of full HD .
But for a pro you can take a zoomed part to edit a nice shot . But I'm not a pro yet.

Last edited:
Well,
Nice smooth video by a mavic air 2. No offense, but why in the Spark forum?
I have much Spark experience, and still fly it, just had to share the next step of my evolution with all my friends here.

I used to ask that same question before I had the Air 2. and just the Spark... not trying to rub anyone's nose in it, it's just sharing the joy of flight. :cool:

So here is the third and final video from that outing in South Nippising.

I did not have the greatest VLOS or I would have explored deeper. This is what I could do and still see the bird. I will return to this spot with an observer at some point, then I can go into the forest to the water's edge. Its quite desolate and I did not want to share my controller with a bear on my own! Hope you enjoy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme