Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

FPV

AndyN

Join
Feb 27, 2018
So ive been trying out Spark Pro app for iOS with FPV, works pretty nicely!

However are there any FPV app that can control not only up down gimbal / up down head movement but also side to side head movement with Yaw? (Yes I know the two axis gimbal limits this) but the AC can still Yaw!

Cheers!

I did see a video on youtube about imersive setting, is that a function that works with DJI spark?

Yes, I can confirm that it does, controls the camera angle up and down , and controls the yaw with your head movements, makes it easy to track your subject. You have to launch the Spark first, then select immersive function, then put the goggles on.

Reactions: AndyN
Is there other alternatives? I’m in progress of learning and testing out autopilot (Hangar) and don’t really want to get in to another advanced software :)

Litchi is so simple to use. I use it for waypoints with other DJI drones, the goggles feature is just a bonus. I looked at Autopilot and it does not seem to be user friendly

I have recently been flying Litchi FPV with cheap $5 Googles from Wal-Mart. I am new to FPV but it has been very fun learning to fly with Googles on. Totally different view. I love Litchi for the Waypoints for my other DJI products now I love it for the FPV on Spark

Reactions: Gavieboydgi
I have recently been flying Litchi FPV with cheap $5 Googles from Wal-Mart. I am new to FPV but it has been very fun learning to fly with Googles on. Totally different view. I love Litchi for the Waypoints for my other DJI products now I love it for the FPV on Spark
I have the Dji goggles and it's a pain in the *** with having to swap out the otg cable you have to connect dji go 4 app first because if you don't you get hight and distance limited so every time you come to change batteries you have to start up go4 app and then connect to the goggles again. Anyone else found a solution around this problem with the dji goggles?

Reactions: RDZSparkPilot
OK I have been following this thread and wanted to chime in on my current solution. I have tried the Spark Pro app and I do like its features with the "Cardboard" (google) fpv diopter view but the two problems I had were that I found the pixels to be annoying after a while (due to the fact you're only using half of the screen resolution to provide a 3d effect), and I wanted to log my flights within the DJI app. Then I came across these MOGO VR on amazon - now I just use the DJI app like normal and watch the screen using these 2D goggles. I found this to be nearly perfect given how expensive the DJI goggles are. You can open the sides or the bottom up to get good peripheral vision as well - im very impressed. The only feature I wish I still had from the Spark Pro app is the headtracking gimbal. Using the MOGO and the DJI looks way better but you have to use the dial on the transmitter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme