Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Free online DJI flight log viewer

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Join
May 27, 2017
Loc
Harrisburg, PA (US)
Web
spark-help.com
My free online flight log viewer can be used to process and view flight log data from DJI TXT flight logs (from any version of DJI GO, DJI Fly, or apps using the DJI SDK), Litchi CSV flight logs, or Map Pilot CSV flight logs. These flight logs are automatically created on your mobile device when flying. After retrieving the TXT/CSV flight log from your mobile device and uploading it here, the data will be displayed in a format like this:

c89af1acdfae628931f9b559fadfed834ced7cad.jpeg

Here are some things you’ll be able to do after uploading your flight log:
  • View the flight path of your drone on a Google map
  • View important flight details in the table below the map
  • Drag the slider at the top of the table to replay your flight
  • See the location of the remote controller sticks at the bottom, right corner of the map
  • Download a KML file to view your flight path in Google Earth
  • Download CSV files that contain more columns of flight data
  • Share your flight log with other people
I’ll use this thread to keep track of changes made to my log viewer. If you have any suggestions to improve it or run into any trouble using it, please post below.

BTW, if you’re processing a large amount of flight logs, doing commercial drone work, and/or want to keep your flight logs private, Flight Reader might be a better option for you.

Change Log:
See the recent posts below for a list of new features, changes, and/or fixes.

Last edited:
Reactions: fredoman
I released a new version today with the following changes:
  • Extracted available flight messages and warnings.
  • Resolved issue that was causing the first couple of rows in the map view to have misaligned columns for some drone models.
  • Resolved issue that was causing negative height/pitch/roll/yaw values to be displayed as positive values.

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
  • Added "Home.dataRecorderFileIndex" field to the log. This field shows the index used in the filename of the DAT flight log (e.g. FLY72.DAT) created on the drone.
  • Added "Data Recorder File Index is X" message to the map view and aircraft log "APP.message" column.

• ADDED: Added the following new fields:
    • CAMERA.sdCardIsInserted (True/False)
    • CAMERA.sdCardState (Normal, Card Too Slow, Write Protected, etc.)
    • HOME_HeightLimitF (Max altitude setting in feet)
    • HOME_HeightLimitM (Max altitude setting in meters)
    • HOME_IsMultipleFlightModeEnabled (True/False)
    • HOME_Wind (Calm, Moderate, or Strong)
    • GIMBAL.mode (Free, FPV, or Follow Yaw)
    • RC.playbackDepressed (True/False)
    • RC.downlinkSignal (0 to 100%)
    • RC.custom1Depressed (True/False)
    • RC.custom2Depressed (True/False)
    • RC.custom3Depressed (True/False)
    • RC.custom4Depressed (True/False)
    • RC.uplinkSignal (0 to 100%)
    • RC.wheelDepressed (True/False)
    • RC.wheelOffset

• CHANGED: Renamed the follow fields to make them more descriptive:
    • RC.goHome → RC.goHomeDepressed
    • RC.record → RC.recordDepressed
    • RC.shutter → RC.shutterDepressed

• CHANGED: Updated the "BATTERY.goHomeStatus" field to show the correct values (Counting down, Idle, Executed, Cancelled, or Other).

• FIXED: The logs for some drone models were always showing false in the "CAMERA.isPhoto" and "CAMERA.isVideo" fields even when photos were taken and/or video was recorded.

Reactions: SPark_South_Oz
  • ADDED: Added "Battery.current [A]" field to show the real time current draw of the battery.

• FIXED: The "Battery.status" field was displaying "User Battery Req Land" in cases where it should have been displaying "User Battery Req Go Home".

• ADDED: Added support for the Mavic 3 drone.

• ADDED: Added support for the Matrice 200 V2 and Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced drones.

• FIXED: Resolved several decryption issues causing some GPS coordinate and speed values to display incorrect data in Mavic 3 flight logs.

• FIXED: Resolved several issues preventing some Inspire 1 flight logs from being processed.

Reactions: NOLADG
  • ADDED: Added missing model names for the Matrice 210 RTK V2 and MG-1P drones.

• CHANGED: Updated times to display two hundredths of a second.

• ADDED: Added incomplete records that sometimes appear at the end of DJI TXT flight logs. While these records are often missing key data, the data they expose could be useful for troubleshooting purposes.

• FIXED: The battery data could not be decrypted in some flight logs. That failure was causing Flight Reader to generate empty log and KML files.

• FIXED: Resolved an issue that sometimes caused the max speed to display as infinite.

Reactions: SPark_South_Oz
  • ADDED: Added support for the Matrice 210 RTK & Phantom 4 Multispectral drones.

• FIXED: Handled several edge cases that were causing logs to fail to process when bad data was discovered.

• ADDED: Added "RC.downlinkSignal" and "RC.uplinkSignal" for Litchi flight logs.

• FIXED: Correctly converted the "BATTERY.current [A]" value for Litchi flight logs.

Reactions: NOLADG
  • ADDED: Added support for processing Mini 3 Pro flight logs.

• ADDED: Added ability to process Drone Harmony CSV flight logs.

• FIXED: Get all 16 characters for serial numbers in the RECOVER section.

• FIXED: Added a description for battery statuses that were displaying "Other" in the "Battery.status" column.

• FIXED: "Forced Landing" was incorrectly being displayed in the "OSD.flycState" column in cases where the state was "Confirm Landing".

• FIXED: The map view was sometimes displaying data in the wrong columns for the first several lines of Mini 3 Pro flight logs.

Reactions: I B Spectre
  • ADDED: Added support for processing Matrice 30T flight logs.

• FIXED: Corrected a few issues preventing some DJI GS Pro flight logs from being processed.

• ADDED: Added support for processing Avata flight logs.

• FIXED: Resolved a calculation issue that was sometimes allowing incorrect "OSD.hSpeed" values to be shown for some operating systems and/or architectures due to the way the .NET math library performs calculations.

I released a new version of my log viewer today with the following changes:
  • ADDED: Added "OSD.mileage [ft]" and "OSD.mileage [m]" fields to show the total distance travelled as the flight progresses.

• ADDED: Added support for the Mavic 3 Enterprise and Mavic 3 Thermal drones.

• FIXED: Resolved an issue that was causing some flight logs to show too many battery cells.

• FIXED: Resolved an encryption issue that was preventing some flight logs from being processed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme