Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Free online DJI flight log viewer

I released a new version of my log viewer today with the following changes:
  • ADDED: Added battery cell voltage data for the Matrice 300 RTK.

• FIXED: The incorrect drone model name was sometimes being displayed for the Mavic 3 Enterprise and Mavic 3 Thermal.

• FIXED: An incorrect flight date was sometimes being displayed for the Mavic 3 Enterprise and Mavic 3 Thermal.

• ADDED: Added support for processing Mavic 3 Classic flight logs.

• ADDED: Added serial number fields “SERIAL.battery”, “SERIAL.battery2”, “SERIAL.camera”, “SERIAL.camera2”, “SERIAL.flightController”, “SERIAL.gimbal”, “SERIAL.gimbal2”, “SERIAL.rc”, and “SERIAL.ssd”.

• ADDED: Added obstacle avoidance fields “MC.atAirportAltitudeLimit”, “MC.atAirportBoundary”, “MC.atDistanceLimit”, “MC.isAvoidingObstacle”, “MC.isAvoidingActiveObstacle”, “MC.isAscentLimitedByObstacle”, “MC.isCollisionAvoidanceEnabled”, “MC.isBraking”, “MC.isLandingConfirmationNeeded”, “MC.isObstacleAvoidanceEnabled”, and “MC.isRthObstacleAvoidanceEnabled”.

• ADDED: Added “DETAILS.guid” unique id field to allow flight logs to be uniquely identified after processing.

• ADDED: Added “RC.mode.RAW” field to display the numeric “RC.mode” field value (useful in cases where the “RC.mode” field displays a letter value).

• ADDED: Added missing “MasterShots”, “Normal”, and “Sport” flight modes.

• CHANGED: Modified the “CAMERA.isPhoto” field to display “True” from the time the aircraft starts capturing a photo until that process completes (that usually takes 1-2 seconds).

• CHANGED: The “RC.mode” field displays “C”, “N”, or “S” to show the position of the flight mode switch when flying with the DJI RC Pro remote controller.

• CHANGED: When flying with the DJI Fly Obstacle Avoidance Action set to “Bypass” (which enables APAS), the “OSD.flycState” flight mode field will display “P-GPS (Bypass)”. When set to “Brake”, the “OSD.flycState” field will display “P-GPS (Brake)”. And when set to “Off”, the “OSD.flycState” field wil display “P-GPS”.

• ADDED: Added support for processing Mini 3 flight logs.

• FIXED: Renamed the “HOME.isCompassCeleing” field to “HOME.isCompassCeiling”.

• CHANGED: The precision of all latitude and longitude values has been increased from 8 decimals to 12-13 decimals.

• ADDED: Added support for processing Phantom 3 SE flight logs.

• ADDED: When viewing flight logs for drones with two batteries, the “BATTERY” fields will now be split out into “BATTERY1” and “BATTERY2” fields to display the data for both batteries.

• CHANGED: The “BATTERY.timesCharged” field is now being populated for most drones.

• CHANGED: Removed “CUSTOM.date [local]” and “CUSTOM.updateTime [local]” fields from the CSV log. These fields were showing the date/time in EST (the time zone of my web server).

• CHANGED: Added “CUSTOM.date [UTC]” and “CUSTOM.updateTime [UTC]” fields to the CSV log to show the date/time in UTC.

• CHANGED: Added “CUSTOM.date” and “CUSTOM.updateTime” fields to the CSV log to show the date/time at the flight location.

• FIXED: Resolved an issue that was causing times in the “CUSTOM.updateTime” fields to sometimes be off by several milliseconds.

• FIXED: The "BATTERY.current [A]" field was not being calculated correctly for some older drone models.

• FIXED: The "CAMERA.isPhoto" field was sometimes set to "True" when a photo was not actually taken.

• FIXED: The speeds in the "Speed" column of the map window were sometimes displaying values that well exceeded recorded values.

Reactions: NOLADG
  • CHANGED: Renamed the "HOME.isCompassCeiling" field to "HOME.isCompassCalibrating".

• CHANGED: Renamed the "HOME.compassCeleStatus" field to "HOME.compassCalibrationState".

• FIXED: Resolved an issue that sometimes prevented the last line of the log from being exported.

• CHANGED: Changed the OSD.hSpeed calculation to use the OSD.xSpeed and OSD.ySpeed instead of calculating the speed based on the changes between the longitude and latitude location changes.

• CHANGED: Increased speed fields to 6 decimal places for added precision.

• ADDED: Added map type toggle at the top of the map window to change the Google Map type between hybrid, roadmap, satellite, and terrain.

• ADDED: Added play and stop buttons on the map window to automatically play back the flight route on the Google Map.

• ADDED: Added support for the Mavic 3 Pro.

• ADDED: Added 1/4x and 1/2x play back speeds.

• ADDED: Added support for the Air 3.

• ADDED: Added new “OSD.directionOfTravel” field to show the direction (between 0 to 360 degrees) the aircraft is traveling based on the change in latitude and longitude.

• ADDED: Added message when the RTH altitude or max altitude is changed.

• ADDED: Added new warning messages for the following scenarios: “Propeller fell off”, “Not enough force (ESC error)”, and “Motor is blocked”.

• FIXED: In previous versions, the following fields were sometimes not storing the correct values: OSD.isAcceletorOverRange, OSD.isVibrating, OSD.isBarometerDeadInAir, OSD.isNotEnoughForce, OSD.isMotorBlocked, OSD.isPropellerCatapult, OSD.isGoHomeHeightModified, and OSD.isOutOfLimit.

• Added “Flight mode changed to {flight mode}” message in the “APP.tip” field when the flight mode changes.

• Removed the “APP.message” field and merged its content with the “APP.tip” field since both fields were showing informational messages.

• Resolved an issue that was preventing the “HOME.heightLimit” field from being populated for some drone models.

• Resolved incorrectly formatted messages in the “APP.tip” and “APP.warning” fields when those messages were logged in non-English languages.

• Made improvements to resolve incorrect data that was sometimes being populated in the "CAMERA.isPhoto" and "CAMERA.isVideo" fields.

• Added the following new log fields:

• WEATHER.isFacingWind: When true, the front of the aircraft is currently facing a headwind.
    • WEATHER.isFlyingIntoWind: When true, the aircraft is currently flying into a headwind.
    • WEATHER.windDirection: The cardinal direction the wind is blowing from at the aircraft’s current location.
    • WEATHER.windRelativeDirection: The cardinal direction the wind is blowing from relative to the direction the aircraft is currently facing. For example, an East wind would be blowing toward the right side of the aircraft.
    • WEATHER.windSpeed [MPH]: The wind speed (in MPH) at the aircraft’s current location.
    • WEATHER.maxWindSpeed [MPH]: Maximum wind speed (in MPH) at the aircraft’s current location (so far in the flight log).
    • WEATHER.windStrength: Calm, Moderate, or Strong to indicate the wind strength at the aircraft’s current location.

• Renamed the HOME.wind field to WEATHER.windStrength
Note: These fields might not be populated if you’re flying a DJI drone model released more than a few years ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme