Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

From Brooklyn NYC!

0ursisthefury

Join
Jun 1, 2017
Just purchased a red lava fly more bundle w/extra battery. Not really sure of the NYC drone rules bc I can't get a straight answer from anyone anywhere, so I'll risk it. Worst case, it is small enough to be a toy, and I don't think it looks as intimidating in gesture of cell phone mode. This is my first drone and Im really excited.

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Premium Pilot
Join
May 27, 2017
Loc
Live From New York!

Previous Member

Join
May 26, 2017
Welcome to Sparkpilots. Check out Kennylee NYC on Youtube. Maybe give you some ideas:

KennyLee NYC

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Join
May 27, 2017
Loc
Harrisburg, PA (US)
Web
www.Spark-Help.com
Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

muanis

Join
Aug 4, 2017
So did you figure out where you can fly? I'm almost returning mine...

0ursisthefury

Join
Jun 1, 2017
I actually got mine a few days ago and have been flying inside my house and backyard. Would like to try Prospect Park.

muanis

Join
Aug 4, 2017
I actually got mine a few days ago and have been flying inside my house and backyard. Would like to try Prospect Park.
That's the problem, I live in an apartment, so I was hoping to go to the park (when it's empty) to fly at low altitudes. But then I found this: Rules and Safety Guidelines - Prospect Park Alliance

And that it's pretty much illegal to fly almost anywhere in state parks and national parks which basically almost zeroes areas where I go and would do short movies.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lestianuri