Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Gesture Mode Attire

aviscomi

Premium Pilot
Join
May 27, 2017
Loc
Philadelphia, PA
Just purchased one of these to wear while using the Spark in gesture mode. I was previously having issues with the Spark recognizing me.

-font-b-Women-s-b-font-Ballet-Dance-Tutu-Stage-Costume-Solo-Dance-Tutu-font.jpg

Reactions: Sparkbart
Ummm, well, if you don't get the Spark's attention with that it should gain the attention of your fellow fliers or onlookers. :D

Reactions: Sparkbart
Since Gesture Mode relies on hand and arm gestures, I think it's more important what you wear on your arms and hands. Does this outfit include matching long gloves? Can you post those photos too?

Since Gesture Mode relies on hand and arm gestures, I think it's more important what you wear on your arms and hands. Does this outfit include matching long gloves? Can you post those photos too?
Yes, the matching gloves are on "back-order"

blackcouk-black-black-satin-ballerina-gloves-product-1-13560712-224841413.jpeg

Hmmmmm.. yesterday I was having trouble getting Sparky to recognize me, and then I realized that the sun was directly behind me and that was causing the problem. I moved so the sun was to my side and Sparky recognized me right away.

Hmmmmm.. yesterday I was having trouble getting Sparky to recognize me, and then I realized that the sun was directly behind me and that was causing the problem. I moved so the sun was to my side and Sparky recognized me right away.
I personally think it was because you weren't assertive enough, show your dominance next time and move the sun instead. The results from both Spark and the viewers should be a little bit more expressive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex