Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Getting one of these soon...should be good for in the field charging!

Oliver Scott

Join
Jul 4, 2017
5190FmkrUML._SL1000_.jpg I supported this Indiegogo campaign a while a go and should be getting this high capacity charging pack soon. Comes with two wall outlets so I can plug in the Spark charging dock. Based on the 54,000 mAh capacity of THE PLUG it should charge a single battery about 36 times and 3 batteries in the dock 12 times. I'll report back on real world use when I get it.

How heavy is it?

Thanks...just over 2 pounds

Just my 5ç, its high energy of 200 Wh is really nice but as cons you cannot take it easily in an airplane, it is over the 160 Wh limit of IATA and would require airline approval.
I have a very small one with 60 Wh but you can just charge one battery and recharge the RC, that's it, so more energy is really good. Most I have seen where bellow 100 Wh as it is the first limit with some airlines. So it is really matter of use.

View attachment 429 I supported this Indiegogo campaign a while a go and should be getting this high capacity charging pack soon. Comes with two wall outlets so I can plug in the Spark charging dock. Based on the 54,000 mAh capacity of THE PLUG it should charge a single battery about 36 times and 3 batteries in the dock 12 times. I'll report back on real world use when I get it.

It's just a company raising money they don't sell anything
From the looks of it

Just my 5ç, its high energy of 200 Wh is really nice but as cons you cannot take it easily in an airplane, it is over the 160 Wh limit of IATA and would require airline approval.
I have a very small one with 60 Wh but you can just charge one battery and recharge the RC, that's it, so more energy is really good. Most I have seen where bellow 100 Wh as it is the first limit with some airlines. So it is really matter of use.
They do a lower capacity on that can go on planes. I got the higher one knowing I'd never take it on a plane.

There have been a few hiccups but they did send one out but just the wrong voltage (120v). They didn't produce a 240v version but to give 'em their dues they have now put into production a 240v version which I should have soon. If you only need 120v you can buy on Amazon already.

View attachment 429 I supported this Indiegogo campaign a while a go and should be getting this high capacity charging pack soon. Comes with two wall outlets so I can plug in the Spark charging dock. Based on the 54,000 mAh capacity of THE PLUG it should charge a single battery about 36 times and 3 batteries in the dock 12 times. I'll report back on real world use when I get it.
I just order one from Best Buy should be getting it in the morning

I use an inexpensive small Harbor Freight gas generator.
Works perfectly to charge flight packs, drone batteries etc

No, its not convenient if you plan to take a fam trip to the beach, but if you are at the flying field, or somewhere in the mountains camping out, etc..it works great.

Reactions: Julian McClain

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex