Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Gimble Stabilizer For Sport Mode

WinterRanger

Join
Jul 31, 2018
I'd like to stabilize the gimble while flying in sport mode. Usually when flying in sport mode I don't care about video and I'm just flying. But it sure seems to put a fair amount of stress on the gimble. Is there a guard or stabilizer that I can use to "hold" the gimble in place? Is it even a good idea?

I'd like to stabilize the gimble while flying in sport mode. Usually when flying in sport mode I don't care about video and I'm just flying. But it sure seems to put a fair amount of stress on the gimble. Is there a guard or stabilizer that I can use to "hold" the gimble in place? Is it even a good idea?
the gimble is always moving to steady the camera . if you try to keep it in one position you will burn the motors out or damage the gimble . leave it alone , you won't be sorry .

Reactions: Hddeuce03

I believe the gimbal is deactivated in sport mode (that's why the view tilts with the aircraft) so there's probably no stress being put on it at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar