Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

GO4 app cannot load local video? iOS11

Lancelot

Join
Aug 7, 2017
Loc
Netherlands
Hi there

I am wondering whether anyone might be able to help..

So I shot some videos with my spark, but my cache was full.
However, I know I would want the original on the sd card anyways so I ignore the warning and shot the vid to sd.
I then moved the file over to my iphone from sd using the sd card reader, so now the videos are on my camera roll. I prefer this way (did it as well before) because downloading from aircraft seems to take ages...

But now I want to edit the video with the GO app, so I tried to import the files.
Nope, it isnt listed, in fact, none of my videos on my camera roll show up.
I tried upgrading to the latest iOS11 (some post on dji forum suggested), and uninstall and reinstall the dji go app, still doesnt work. So when I click on the icon on the top left, then choose import local video, it went to another screen (supposedly then the list of videos I have) but it is just blank.

I am suspecting iCloud photo to be messing with my videos that the go app not recognising this?

Nope it's just the app being broken as usual. Use another more decent video editor.

Despite many who dislike it, I am actually quite ok with the editor.
It does what it should do - well apart from actually finding the media then!

Hi there

I am wondering whether anyone might be able to help..

So I shot some videos with my spark, but my cache was full.
However, I know I would want the original on the sd card anyways so I ignore the warning and shot the vid to sd.
I then moved the file over to my iphone from sd using the sd card reader, so now the videos are on my camera roll.

Lancelot-

I have tried to get the videos off my SD card to move to my IPad using the SD card adapter made by Apple. When I connect to my iPad the Import page comes up but my videos do not show up. What am I doing wrong?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502