Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Going to use Spark to sell my boat

Lake_Flyer

Join
May 30, 2017
Hi there,

as a professional UAV pilot I usually have to go for my Inspire1 setup.
But handling my 33ft sail yacht as well as piloting an Inspire1 is a bit too much. I need footage to sell this boat. Hiring a crew to sail my yacht while filming it myself, flying the I1 from a console boat, is something I considered.

But getting me a Spark, even if it is just for that, is a better idea I think. I can have it follow me or the boat while sailing, even just using gestures. Can't wait to try it out. If I sell the boat the Spark will be worth it for sure.

I ordered a white fly more package, which I also intent to use professionally for indoor shoots (if full HD quality is sufficient), or close to persons.

You can also find me on Inspire Pilots and Phantom Pilots.

I definitely think that the Spark would be a great platform for the Inspire pilots. Hell, for the price of the Spark you could think of it as an accessory for the Inspire.

Reactions: Lake_Flyer
Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Reactions: Lake_Flyer
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!
*DJI Spark Manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Spark/20170527/Spark+User+Manual+V1.0.pdf
Thanks,

As a licensed commercial UAV pilot I am all about safety, risk mitigation and rules. I will certainly share my knowledge and experience to help others to fly safe and responsible.

Please don't hit me whenever I happen to share my disapproval about, for instance, flying far beyond VLOS, only using the FPV screen. It will lead to discussions with some 'sky warriors' for sure :)

Reactions: Advexure
Looking forward to seeing the yacht! Happy to hear about your commitment to responsible drone flying, we need more people like you in the industry! See you around the forum... ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme