Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Good video editing program?

Sparksteeler

Join
Dec 7, 2018
So I’m not a professional, but I would like to make some cool vids from the spark. I would like to have a program that can auto make a lot of the video but still have manual options. Not a professional no need something easy to learn and inexpensive. What does everyone use?

You can find a list of commonly used video editors here.

Reactions: JDone
I bought the Adobe Photoshop / Premiere Elements bundle. I think it's a pretty good value at $100, and you can sometimes get it on sale. I'm not a pro by any means, but it gives me more options / features than I'll probably ever use. Nice thing is that it features easy / guided / expert modes.

Reactions: Sparksteeler
For FREE a professional level tool, I use Davinci Resolve from BlackMajic. The love it! It is easy to use and can allow for multi-track video, sound. Handle any post production you would need as a person learning and growing your skills.

I've tried a few of the free ones and I'm using "HitFilm Express" now.

I wanted to try DaVinci Resolve, but the installer crashed and now the program crashes. Perhaps I should try it again.

I've used Davinci Resolve and Premiere Pro. Use Resolve if you have a decent GPU on your PC. Premiere Pro is good too, but is subscription based and over time gets expensive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex