Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Got a video of my girl,shot with Sparky.

I really like the way you used your drone to not do the obligatory flying-high-looking-down shots (well, there are some), but I find the slider-type shots really impressive. Very creative use of your drone!

Very nice post! can't wait to see more.

Beautifully done video and a beautiful girl! Is that Miami? The sunshine and palm trees are looking especially great since the wind & snow are howling outside my window. I need to come visit Florida soon I think!

Reactions: CobraArt and Rick W
This looks like the song sequences we have in our Bollywood (Hindi film industry of India) movies. :D
Would love to see the couple together in the next video.
Good job. Keep it up.

Reactions: CobraArt
that was a nice video smooth flying , wish i could do that , the flying part of course
That's actually not difficult to do if you use tripod mode. The Spark will fly really slow and without wind the shots are incredibly stable. It is just that not many people use this mode.
I think CobraArt did a really good job in finding the perfect model, the perfect location and he positioned his Spark perfectly.

I always forget about tripod mode! Thanks for the reminder.

Reactions: CobraArt
WOW! A beautiful girl, (you lucky devil), great location by the sea, and great cinematography. Thanks for sharing! Amazed at the quality of the video our sparky is capable of.

That's actually not difficult to do if you use tripod mode. The Spark will fly really slow and without wind the shots are incredibly stable. It is just that not many people use this mode.
I think CobraArt did a really good job in finding the perfect model, the perfect location and he positioned his Spark perfectly.

Yes, i use the tripod mode, or when its a little windy i slow down the drone at max aircraft speed. It will go forward in the wind and have a little more control over it. It really sucks that i cant use the spark turning...2 axe gimbal saddly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis