Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Great Distance!

Getting myself some of those range extenders shortly and looking forward to testing them out.

I didn't think there was an option for Spark controller to auto switch frequencies?

Controller defaults to auto choose frequency I believe. You have the ability to choose the channel and frequency you want manually (which I personally never had better results from).

I sent my Spark out yesterday, to see how far I could go upwind... Using the parabolic reflectors, at 300' in Sport mode, I was able to get 6000', with 2 bars remaining (5.8gig). The battery was the limiting factor. I cancelled RTH and flew it home (Sport Mode, 30 mph). I have a 30% setting on the lo-battery warning. Returned with 6 min flying time to spare. Pleased to say that the video feed was pretty crisp, and there was maybe a 1/2 sec latency on the video, when a control input was made.
Hello, are you using Android or iOS?
What is the DJI GO App version?

Thanks.

I have fly 1100m+ with MOD 2.0, using Android and I'm from Latvia(EU). Without mod I can reach only 500m+

Using my parabolic extender, I just took some footage above our downtown area from 1/2 mile away. FULL 5. 8 bars at 300'. Almost no latency. The limitation is the battery time. You can clip along at 29 mph in Sport Mode, but the footage is unusable for cinematic needs. So, to get out and back in GPS mode, things can be slow. But... great fun. I enjoy flying totally by telemetry! Ha! I ordered, and received a new Mavic Pro Platinum a few days ago... The video was pure garbage. The gimbal had a pronounced jitter that both I nor DJI support could fix..... so back it went for a refund. Mavics have had a LOT of gimbal issues. Sparky has been a great drone.

Reactions: MarkBarnes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar