Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hangar 360

Ash9

Join
Jul 16, 2017
Hi,

Anyone use the Hangar 360 app with their Spark?

Is it easy to use? What are the results like?

I’ve recently downloaded it, but because of the bad weather haven’t had a chance to take the drone out to play with it..

Oh, it's trivial, you just hit a button, it goes up to 300, takes a spherical pano, and lands. Then when you get a chance you can hit a couple of buttons to download the data to your phone and then to their servers.

That being said I did it once, realized that there are some drawbacks (it's basically a closed system) and there's a spherical pano function in the DJI software. You can be sitting at any altitude, do that, the DJI software will stitch it when you get home, and you can do what you want with it. Little more work since you need to figure out a workflow but there are YouTube tutorials that walk you through it.

just had a fly away by putting spark on 50 meters, started taking pics and after 5 pics told me "connection lost" and gone with the wind, no rescue by switch to sportmode nor RTH.
Got in my car and drove bit around and found it hovering at 500 meter from where I live ... got very Lucky!!!
I wil NOT use the hangar 360 again so :-(((

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe