Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hard motors after crash & fix.

m y

Join
Jan 13, 2018
Hi,
i crashed my spark and it fell about 2 meters down after a prop hit the wall.
Now i have 2 harder motors and 1 very hard that prevents the drone from taking off.
The drone is under warranty but they said the motors need to be replaced and ask for 55 euro per motor.
Now, I prefer to do this by myself, so a few questions regarding this:

1. can motors sometimes be fixable without replacement?
2. when buying motors from ebay, what's the difference between original (20$) motor and not original (10$) motor? does it matter?
3. i know i should add silicone after soldering the wires, so it stays put even with running motors, any other things to look out for/make sure?

thanks!

Reactions: wirasyah
Hi,
i crashed my spark and it fell about 2 meters down after a prop hit the wall.
Now i have 2 harder motors and 1 very hard that prevents the drone from taking off.
The drone is under warranty but they said the motors need to be replaced and ask for 55 euro per motor.
Now, I prefer to do this by myself, so a few questions regarding this:

1. can motors sometimes be fixable without replacement?
2. when buying motors from ebay, what's the difference between original (20$) motor and not original (10$) motor? does it matter?
3. i know i should add silicone after soldering the wires, so it stays put even with running motors, any other things to look out for/make sure?

thanks!
I got my motor for SGD8.70 from lazada app .. was fear to fly it but everything was okay .. 20180314_184751.jpg

alright, thank you.
updating, i replace the motors, i had a problem with one of them that did go in the drone body perfectly, i used one of the original motors instead of that one, but 3 are replaced, for now working great, not a very hard work too, a bit of soldering nothign more than that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast