Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hardware replacement, still showing errors

pbaverey

Join
Mar 7, 2019
Hi all,

I had a bit of a crash with my Spark and had to replace the gimbal and camera unit.

After I replaced the unit, the error did not clear off the DJI App on my phone.

Does anyone know if you need to do some kind of software / sensor reset after your replace a broken component?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the response, I’ll give that a try. - you never know.

Initially I’m thinking more about how do you reset all the sensors and errors on the actual drone itself.

I’ve tried a factory reset via the DJI Assistant app and that didn’t work.

I think you have a hardware problem that is not reset-able.

If you reinstall the DJI Go app and reset the aircraft with DJI Assistant but still get error message for camera and/or gimbal then the simple hardware swap didn't fix all that was broken. Professional repair would be best option. Consider a DJI Care Refresh policy once everything is again working properly.

If you reinstall the DJI Go app and reset the aircraft with DJI Assistant but still get error message for camera and/or gimbal then the simple hardware swap didn't fix all that was broken. Professional repair would be best option. Consider a DJI Care Refresh policy once everything is again working properly.

It looks like it’s going to have to be a Pro Repair job [emoji53]

To reset the aircraft in DJI Assistant, is this the same as refreshing or updating the firmware? I don't see an explicit "reset", but anticipate this would do the trick.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme