Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello all from Milwaukee Wisconsin

Join
Apr 4, 2019
Loc
Milwaukee Wisconsin
Hello all Milwaukee Wisconsin here. My first drone was an AR Parrot 2.0. That drone truly was horrible. Than I watched a YouTube video of a spark. I knew than I had to be a dji customer haha. I bought a used spark for 150.00 and I have been adding batteries and accessories since than. In two months I have collected remote. 4 batteries. Case, flash light. I can’t wait for the weather to break!! Happy flying!!

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Ken Cheesehead.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Hi and welcome! That's pretty much how I started as well.

Hello there and welcome.
We are a lot here that know what you feel...
Getting close to nervous break down, in waiting for
this endless(and awfully windy) winter to pass by..??

Hello all Milwaukee Wisconsin here. My first drone was an AR Parrot 2.0. That drone truly was horrible. Than I watched a YouTube video of a spark. I knew than I had to be a dji customer haha. I bought a used spark for 150.00 and I have been adding batteries and accessories since than. In two months I have collected remote. 4 batteries. Case, flash light. I can’t wait for the weather to break!! Happy flying!!
I have a Spark and I am located in West Allis, WI.. I am sure you will enjoy your Spark. It is a great little drone. The weather is looking good for flying. Maybe I will see you around...

Wow. What a coincidence. I saw the Parrot AR2 in Brookstones while staying with friends near Boston at least 3 years ago. They demonstrated the unit IN the shop and the control was really good. I bought one here on my return and although I flew it a few times it was really difficult to control-I got good at flipping it though!! Gave up on it but my nephew showed me some shots from his Spark last year and now 130 flights later I love it and sure you will too. Enjoy and safe flying. The Parrot is upstairs gathering dust!

I saw you on the drone buddy app! So cool to see you made your way to this forum too!

Reactions: Pursuer
Welcome from Sanborn Minnesota ?

Jeff :cool:

Reactions: 1Joey23

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit