Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello from Central Illinois (State of Confusion) USA!!!

cjan137

Join
Sep 12, 2019
Hi All:

I will be using my newly purchased DJI Spark for a farming documentary later this year. I would very much appreciate any / all tips and tricks to get the best quality video I can out of this drone.
Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Spark 317
Welcome to the forums. I haven't been here very long myself, but there are many knowledgeable and helpful pilots to lend a hand. I studied whatever I could find before obtaining my Spark and there's a tremendous amount of information on YouTube when you search for Spark information, particularly on cinematics. The DJI tutorials are a good place to start, then branch out to different aspects of Spark operation. Good luck!

Reactions: cjan137
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, cjan 137

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Last edited:
Welcome to the Club! I too live in central Illinois and have friends that also fly DJI drones! Yes longer flight time would be a plus,but I also fly a Mavic Pro,and a Phantom 3 Pro 4K. So if I need longer flight time,I just use another drone.

Ron_Dog, thanks for the welcome! I think I will be able to accomplish my goal with the spark regardless of battery life. I also purchased two more batteries for the Spark. I just hope I can learn enough to make the video quality acceptable. ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome! Anyone here wish that their batteries last a little longer? :cool:

Yep. That's why I have nine. :)

There is a battery modification that can be done, but it may be more hassle than it's worth.

One way is a clip that attaches to the Spark and uses a second R/C battery that hangs from the bottom and is plugged into the clip.

I also heard of people using a Mavic Air battery with the Spark after some modifications.

This where the Mavic Pro series comes in to play with longer flights.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme