Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello from King of Prussia, Pennsylvania

daviwph

Join
Aug 1, 2019
Loc
South East Pennsylvania
The Spark is my first drone and I can't wait to get it into the air. I've been flying R/C for over 40 years and before that, a Cherokee 140 owned me.
All of this is new to me. Although I've been using a digital camera since 2001, I rarely shoot video so I have a lot to learn. Should be fun!

You will have a blast. Having my PPL too for 42 yrs
and close to 3000 hrs, but it is quite different flying
the little bird. Once you get use of both the apps and
the "flight envelope", every flight is a thrill... o_O

Welcome to the forum ?

Jeff ?

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, daviwph.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the club! Be prepared to be owned again :) Being fairly new to DJI myself and the Spark I found it helpful to know the DJI GO4 app in and out. A lot of features/settings in there and important telemetry. The attitude indicator is a good tool to understand. Make sure you've got a good compass cal and your home point is set before you take off, pay mind to the winds (small craft) and have a blast!

Every spark pilot should install UAV Forecast on their mobile device and check the wind profile before taking off... its a great little drone, but those big gusts at 400 feet can ruin your day. Welcome from Ontario, Canada.

Welcome to the Forum and the Spark. You’ll love it but as my friends say above do learn all about it before you let her go. We loved Philadelphia and King of Prussia when we visited. I’m in the UK.

You have a lot of airports in your area. Are you registered already with the FAA? I'm sure you are familiar with airspace restrictions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex