Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello from Kuala Lumpur

CM Ho

Join
Dec 26, 2017
Just managed to clock in 30 minutes flight time. Received my Spark before Christmas but has issues with the Android app. Thanks to the users in this forum I managed to downgrade my app. I am still very uncomfortable flying my drone beyond line of sight fearing that it will not return. [emoji28]

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Just managed to clock in 30 minutes flight time. Received my Spark before Christmas but has issues with the Android app. Thanks to the users in this forum I managed to downgrade my app. I am still very uncomfortable flying my drone beyond line of sight fearing that it will not return. [emoji28]

Sparks are like that , even within LOS, mine tries to run away all the time. I think the neighbours have stronger wi-fi so it likes to visit them all the time. o_O

Hahaha....thanks Iannes for sharing.

Some tips

1) Always check the status of the IMU and compass on the DJI Go 4 advanced settings page before take off. If there is significant interference even if under tolerance, I'd move to an area of less interference

2) Make sure the home point has been set either automatically or manually, don't even think about flying without GPS lock as a beginner

3) Monitor battery voltage every now and then while flying, a significant drop in voltage in one of the 3 cells could cause the battery to fail

4) Make sure RTH height is higher than nearby structures, as the AC will head back home in a straight line and will not avoid the structures

5) Get extremely familiar with the DJI Go 4 app and all it's settings DJI Go 4 Manual*ALL UPDATED*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar