Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello from North East England

Ethanhunt

Join
Mar 5, 2020
Hello all. New spark owner. Previously owned phantom 3 and mostly recently a mavic pro which met a grisly end at the face of a rock. Haven't had a chance to play with the spark properly due to the weather lately but looking forward to trying the gestures etc.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Ethanhunt
Hello all. New spark owner. Previously owned phantom 3 and mostly recently a mavic pro which met a grisly end at the face of a rock. Haven't had a chance to play with the spark properly due to the weather lately but looking forward to trying the gestures etc.
Welcome to the forum sad about your pro I own the mavic platinum spark and recently the mini. But due to the very bad weather down south I still haven't managed to fly my mini worst thing about it I bought the mini over a month ago. I love my Spark great little drone. Happy flying regards Irvine (Portsmouth UK )

Reactions: Ethanhunt
Nice to welcome another Brit. There are a few of us and we contribute quite often. If your weather is like ours down in Bristol you’ll be lucky to get her up for a week or two. Spark is a resilient little thing and can take a 15/20mph gust or two (at a lower flight level though) but as you have flown bigger craft you’ll be fine. Happy and safe flying. This I think is my 1000th contribution and I have lived to tell the tale as has my Spark, so-yippee. Having said that I’m not sure a reply is a post, I’ll just go ahead and cross fingers!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex