Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello from Sweet Home Alabama

MCreasey

Join
Apr 24, 2019
Loc
Tuscaloosa, AL
Hi everyone,

Just picked up my Spark today. I've had extensive time on the Tello but this is most definitely a whole new world. Picked up the controller combo for a good price, and I'm ordering more batteries and accessories now. Very excited!

I'm in Alabama for college but I travel home to DC/Northern VA a lot so hoping to share some stuff from many different places. Looking forward to meeting everyone on here and learning more.

Cheers,
Matt

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome Matt,
You're definitely in the right place, lots of great help available on this forum.
We look forward to seeing your work!
Cheers,
Ranjit from Singapore [emoji1215]

Hi everyone,

Just picked up my Spark today. I've had extensive time on the Tello but this is most definitely a whole new world. Picked up the controller combo for a good price, and I'm ordering more batteries and accessories now. Very excited!

I'm in Alabama for college but I travel home to DC/Northern VA a lot so hoping to share some stuff from many different places. Looking forward to meeting everyone on here and learning more.

Cheers,
Matt
Welcome Matt :)

Greetings from Ireland. Tip by a cheap set of landing legs and a range extender.Very well worth the small money.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme