Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello Spring

Northwood Mediaworks

Spark & Mavic Air 2
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
Hey all, hope you had a safe and happy Winter. In our parts its finally warming, most of the snow is gone, and it was time to bring out the drones and update firmware, and software and get out and test. I worked on my Mavic Air 2 first, its last flight in 2020 was November 24. Good to see it back in the air. As for the Spark, I will charge it up and get some action with it hopefully this week too. We seem to be having a dry spring, which is nice in many ways, but it may mean that our vegggie garden suffers again... past two years we've had dry springs and wet falls, so that messes up things. Anyway, thought I would stop by and post this little link ...

Take care.

Dragonfly Joe

Join
Aug 31, 2019
Loc
Chicago, IL USA
Sure does look dry, hopefully some April showers will come along. Thanks for sharing the video Robin. As always, smooth flying and nice post work.

Reactions: Spark 317

twickers14

Join
Sep 6, 2018
Loc
SW U.K.
Nice work. An inspiration for me to get my Spark up and running but it’ll have to wait until our full lockdown ends this coming Monday and I can run around again after a new hip-perhaps another month!

Reactions: Spark 317

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Np1