Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello Spring

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
Hey all, hope you had a safe and happy Winter. In our parts its finally warming, most of the snow is gone, and it was time to bring out the drones and update firmware, and software and get out and test. I worked on my Mavic Air 2 first, its last flight in 2020 was November 24. Good to see it back in the air. As for the Spark, I will charge it up and get some action with it hopefully this week too. We seem to be having a dry spring, which is nice in many ways, but it may mean that our vegggie garden suffers again... past two years we've had dry springs and wet falls, so that messes up things. Anyway, thought I would stop by and post this little link ...

Take care.

Sure does look dry, hopefully some April showers will come along. Thanks for sharing the video Robin. As always, smooth flying and nice post work.

Reactions: Spark 317
Nice work. An inspiration for me to get my Spark up and running but it’ll have to wait until our full lockdown ends this coming Monday and I can run around again after a new hip-perhaps another month!

Thanks all. I am home-bound as most likely you guys are... we have the virus variants spreading like wildfire here in Ontario currently... the hospitals are filling up to the point of alarm. Thankfully, where we are the population is super sparse, and we've had very few cases since all this began, just 4 (too many) deaths in our enormous health region.

So covid is messing with my flight plans (and yours too no doubt). I could go rogue, but trying to be a good citizen.

I just completed my recency updates to comply with our Canadian drone pilot (RPAS) license terms... so good to go there. Just cannot go anywhere to fly except home... boring posting the same old ground on youtube!

Next one I post will be a Spark vid, I promise!? I don't wanna get thrown outa here!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme