Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

help battery signal error solution?

The screen shot you posted indicates that you should update the Fly Safe data base.

This is the built in map of airports, NFZ, etc. to let you know if your are near an area that requires you to pay attention to your Spark when in such an area.

It's good to keep it updated to maintain safe flights in unfamiliar areas.

It requires an internet connection to complete.

If you're at home when it pops up, minimize the Go4 app and go to your WiFi settings on your device, switch to the home WiFi, open up the Go4 app and click update.

The screen may say "downloading...".

When it the says "installing...", minimize the Go4 app, go back to the WiFi setting in your device, select the Spark WiFi, open up the Go4 app and it should be installing the update.

It's good to be close to the WiFi router to insure a good signal.

It's a pain when in the field ready to fly and it pops up but you can ignore it, but should update asap.

Good luck. :)

Reactions: twickers14
Oops. ?

I apologize for my ramblings.

I didn't see the error you were talking about (upper left corner) when I viewed the post from my phone.

Is the firmware up to date on the Spark and / or batteries?

If you purchased a new battery, it may need updated, but the app should tell you that.

You might try reinstalling the Go4 app. It couldn't hurt.

I'll dig around a little more to see what I can find but it's time to walk the dogs.

Here's the Goggle search results for Battery signal error dji Spark to get started.

Reactions: twickers14
Oops. ?

I apologize for my ramblings.

I didn't see the error you were talking about (upper left corner) when I viewed the post from my phone.

Is the firmware up to date on the Spark and / or batteries?

If you purchased a new battery, it may need updated, but the app should tell you that.

You might try reinstalling the Go4 app. It couldn't hurt.

I'll dig around a little more to see what I can find but it's time to walk the dogs.

Here's the Goggle search results for Battery signal error dji Spark to get started.

its ok it was on the latest firmware no more new updates on that firmware, i already tried to reinstall the dji go 4 app but still the I already tried also refresh the firmware thru dji assistant v2 but it wont continue on 99 percent then pop up error will appear check battery connection

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502