Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Help sparks errors

gethin

Join
Oct 9, 2021
Hi I'm new to drones and have no clue how to fly them tidy. Hi flew the sparks the other day an it went nuts, it crashed an I managed to find it but now I can't start it back up. I've gone in to go 4 app an it says main controller error. I've in to calibrate it want calibrate imu want ither. Plus ESC got error to any ideas wot I'm doin wrong. Like I said I like drones but can't fly them .

an it went nuts

As in flew itself, despite stick inputs ?

I would do updates, delete / reinstall app, and watch for anomalies at the home point before take off.
Make sure the drone orientation (red arrow) matches the direction on the ground before starting motors for take off (or auto take off).

If it doesn't match, move somewhere else nearby, trying to avoid any sort of metal (like concrete footpath rebar, underground pipes, etc).

If the aircraft / app asks for recalibration of any of the aircraft systems, do these as requested and see if that fixes the issue(s).

Reactions: Spark 317
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland gethin.

Bummer about your flight. :confused:

Follow the instructions from this site and post a link back to here if you would like to share the flight log from the device you flew with.

The log will contain more information that may help in the diagnosis of the problem.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme