Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Help with an App fpr Spark

Adriano_SM

Join
Feb 12, 2020
Hello! I work for a company in Brazil that gives support to drones used for topography.

I have an issue with a Spark from a client. I simply cannot use any application from the Play Store to fly or plan a fly for the client's drone, i know i am located in a No-fly zone, but i tried a dozen apps, including the most populars like, AirMap, Pix4D, DroneDeploy.

I'm trying to solve this app issue for over a week now, but after trying 15 or more apps, i'm in the same spot as the last weeks.

Any advice?

i know i am located in a No-fly zone

Well the drone knows this too i.e. it has all the data regarding no fly zones around the world fed into it through the "flysafe database". So irrespective of whichever app you use, it won't take off in a NFZ.

Hello! I work for a company in Brazil that gives support to drones used for topography.

I have an issue with a Spark from a client. I simply cannot use any application from the Play Store to fly or plan a fly for the client's drone, i know i am located in a No-fly zone, but i tried a dozen apps, including the most populars like, AirMap, Pix4D, DroneDeploy.

I'm trying to solve this app issue for over a week now, but after trying 15 or more apps, i'm in the same spot as the last weeks.

Any advice?
I'm Using Drone Harmony. Also Drone Link works well

I'm Using Drone Harmony. Also Drone Link works well
I use Drone Harmony. Drone link also works for DJI Spark. Be advised that the accuracy of your results may be off by 10 or twenty METERS horizontally. The Spark only reports to the nearest Second of arc. On the face of the earth that may amount to 40 feet. I just did a project where it was 65' (20 M) off of the Google Earth location. It may Perhaps be worse accuracy vertically. If you set ground control points throughout your project you may be able to correct that. The Spark does get good photographic results.

Reactions: Mavikhan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme