Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hi all. Added to the Fleet.

Maniac_au

Join
Apr 27, 2019
Hi, all have, been on the Phantom Forum for ages, then the Mavic forum as picked up 3 Pros & a Platinum needing some TLC, sold the Phantom afterwards.
Picked up an Alpine White Spark Combo today with some blade damage only from its maiden flight apparently, No other damage. Flys well turns out they hadn’t even charged it. Needs new blades but only cost less than 2/3 of the full price. Happy with my purchase can’t wait to also try this out more.
Yes also have a Tello.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Maniac_au.

I only have the Spark and it's a blast.
I want to get a Mavic2 zoom someday.

It's good to have a backup. ?

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Impressive. A man who knows what he wants from his kit. If you had a minute or two I have posted a plea for input on my preparations for our trip to Florida next week. I suspect you have done it few times before but in reverse ie US to UK.

Reactions: Andre Levite
Thanks, for the welcome enjoying the Spark finding it more interesting to practise figure 8’s with, as well as easier to see as its a white one. Even in Sports mode. Turn out I was right as it had literally less than 24hrs been activated.Bought some new Props but flys fine after I cleaned the originals up.One blade marginally cracked/split.

Thanks, for the welcome enjoying the Spark finding it more interesting to practise figure 8’s with, as well as easier to see as its a white one. Even in Sports mode. Turn out I was right as it had literally less than 24hrs been activated.Bought some new Props but flys fine after I cleaned the originals up.One blade marginally cracked/split.

I saw you mentioned 'propellers'. Here's some color options you make like to try. Welcome to the forum.

Will probably have a look later but picked up some new ones already, as spares, flies alright with the ones fitted.But Will probably replace soon as would hate to have them fail.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme