Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hi from Lancashire, UK

Ping^Spike

Join
Jun 18, 2017
Loc
UK
Hi everyone, just checking in for the first time from just outside Manchester, England.

I'm a complete newbie to this hobby and have long lusted after a high end DJI drone but my budget has never allowed it.

Ordered the white fly more combo on 9th June, I think I will get it towards the end of next month (the suspense is killing me!)

Have many others in the UK taken delivery of the fly more combo yet?

We have some spectacular countryside not far from here so I'm hoping to get some great aerial photos and explore a few unchartered areas.

I'm not far from Winter Hill if anyone knows it, can't wait to see the birds eye view from up there!

Anyway, hoping to learn all there is to know. I've watched countless videos and tutorials on YouTube and I'm now reading up on the legalities. Downloaded a couple of apps (Drone Assist, Altitude Angel / Guardian), any others I should be downloading?

Apologies in advance for any newbie questions I will no doubt have over the coming weeks and months :rolleyes:

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Welcome to SparkPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buy or sell your drone, or simply just to say hello.

Hi coming over to London on Thursday for a connecting flight to Poland. Any idea if I'll have any issues with security getting through with the spark . Just the spark and one battery.

Let me know as I don't want to come all that way to have my 500 dollar drone confiscated.

Thanks

I've ordered the White 'combo' pack as well. Already have the Mavic, this will be my 'travel' drone for holidays, where all I want are a few shots from a drone and a bit of local video, without breaking any laws. Plus....I'm nervous of taking a Mavic overseas, due to insurance issues / loss etc., but the Spark has the capabilities I need at a price I don't need to worry about. Looking forward to getting mine (hopefully) in July.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme