Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hi from new pilot from Croatia

BerkoZg

Join
Aug 27, 2017
Hi to all pilots here,

Just wanna introduce myself. First of all sorry on my bad english
smile.gif
. Im Ivan from Croatia, few days ago i became owner of spark. Bought it withous RC. My plan is to get RC. Im new in this drone world. Any advice is welcome. I know that first thing is to get RC. Im flying with my phone and it's good. I run in beginer mode. Yesterday deactivated beginer mode so i can go a little higher than 30 m. I set limit of 50m. I was at 45m with no problem (don't wanna risk higher becouse i dont have RC :) ). I didn't activate inteligent fligt mode also.
14_2x.gif

Hope to have great time here, and with Spark. Any advice for beginner is welcome.

Best Regards, Ivan.

Reactions: BerkoZg
Kolko sam upućen za sparka nije zato što je ona manji. Spark have aprox 29 J kinetic energy wich is lower than 79J.
Zakon o dronovima - DRONOVI SHOP
Hi
How did you calculated the kinetic energy ? What altitude was used as hypothesis ?
I check at Energy of falling object (based on no air friction, so a worst case) and it gives 451J / 150m and 90J / 30m. If it reach a constant velocity, then the energy will be constant thanks to air drag.

Welcome Ivan! I’m new to this two but I have had my Spark for a few months now and absolutely love it. I only use the RC and bought an iPad mini to use instead of my phone. Not any problems at all so far with about 70 flights so far.

Suggest greeting few extra batteries so the fun doesn’t have to stop. I use four batteries. That’s usually plenty for me.

Enjoy. By the way my my parents and siblings were born in Krndja, Croatia. I was born in France after the war

Hi Ivan, I'm also a new pilot, I'm British but live in Romania. I've been restricted to flying low in my garden, I need to go out if town to really fly but just not had the opportunity yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme