Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hi from San Diego, CA!

Hachirokutoy

Join
Jul 21, 2017
Loc
San Diego, CA
Hi everyone!

Glad to sign up to the community. After a long time contemplating on owning a drone and finding excuses on purchasing one, I finally purchased the Spark! I'm super stoked! I was saving for the Mavic because of it's small form factor and then DJI released the Spark. It's everything that I would need and hope it does fulfill my expectations, although I'm pretty sure it will on the majority of my uses. Was going to wait for black Friday to see if there was a deal that DJI would put out for it, but eBay had a promo with PayPal credit for 24 month no interest payments for anything $600 and up. So I ended up buying the Fly More combo on eBay. Got it from a authorized dealer (at least that's what was on the seller's title) and they allowed offers. It was the last lava red one they had and so I tried my luck. Was able to get it for $660. So again, everything seemed to fall in place for me with this drone.

I'm going to be using it for family pictures and activities, and also I ride a Grom, so it will be interesting to see what kind of footage I can get while riding (although my expectations aren't that high). Got a family reunion coming up at the end of the year, so I know I'll be able to get some great footage with the drone.

Only concern is the regulations, so I'll appreciate all the help I can get to make sure I'm using it appropriately.

Will follow up later when my Spark arrives in the mail. Thanks!

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef