Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hi! - New member from SC, USA

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum!
*Look for other local flyers here - Regional Meet-Ups & Local Flyers

Reactions: CarolinaDrones
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, CarolinaDrones.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Hope you're not affected by that damned storm... it will be months before folks get back to normal. Welcome from Central Canada.

We were LUCKY! I am just about 20 miles south of where it hit. Still afraid to fly because of emergency, law enforcement and national guard helicopters. I received a notice from the FAA that drones are grounded the day before the storm. I haven't received any updates. :(

There are a couple of us out here at Folly Beach.
I live in the foothills of North Carolina. Polk County. I read the forum every day but have never replied. Didn’t know how. I have a dji Spark. Have been in three trees and one river. The Spark has survived all of that.
Johnb

There are a couple of us out here at Folly Beach.

I lived in Charleston for a year or so, but I haven’t been to Folly in a long time.
Is it still relatively underdeveloped?
If it’s like it was many years ago, I bet it’s an awesome place to fly!

I live in the foothills of North Carolina. Polk County. I read the forum every day but have never replied. Didn’t know how. I have a dji Spark. Have been in three trees and one river. The Spark has survived all of that.
Johnb

Yes, they are tough drones! I have people ask me about the best “first” drone and I always recommend the Spark. Though I have a few higher end drones, I fly my Spark the most.

I lived in Charlotte and Hickory, or Mountain View to be exact. Beautiful area to fly!

I lived in Charleston for a year or so, but I haven’t been to Folly in a long time.
Is it still relatively underdeveloped?
If it’s like it was many years ago, I bet it’s an awesome place to fly!
There’s not much to change. Depending on when you were last here that is. A lot of the older cottages are going along the beach front and larger houses are taking their places. Summers seem to busier than in past years. But it is still the same. Bert’s is still here.

I have a litchi mission ready to fly to Morris Island Lighthouse. It has taken some time to work up the nerve going that distance over water but I think as long as wind is Ok it should be a piece of cake. If not I will be in this forum crying.

There’s not much to change. Depending on when you were last here that is. A lot of the older cottages are going along the beach front and larger houses are taking their places. Summers seem to busier than in past years. But it is still the same. Bert’s is still here.

I have a litchi mission ready to fly to Morris Island Lighthouse. It has taken some time to work up the nerve going that distance over water but I think as long as wind is Ok it should be a piece of cake. If not I will be in this forum crying.
Sweet! I am not sure if I could work up the nerve to go that far with my Spark, but good battery and good wind conditions it seems reasonable.
Definitely post the pictures and video!

Hi !
I'm a new member from Turin, Italy (Someone with Spark, here?)
Bought a Spark yesterday
Now going to post in "discussions" because I already need help :eek:
Ginosergio

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis