Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hi to everybody

Pooz

Join
Aug 17, 2018
A little hello from the French Alps.
I bought a Spark 4 weeks ago. My first drone. I feel like a child with his new toy. Even if I'm 50!

I already crashed my toy against a rock. But it wasn't really my fault: I was hiking in a gorge in the Alps and made the Spark flying. It took off, but I wasn't able to make it move. There were no commands on the phone screen. And slowly, the spark began to move to the rocks... :eek:
Lucky wise, I could recover it (15m down against rocks, trees and ground...) and fix it.
Now I'm haunting forums to find out why that *$£#@ drone didn't respond to the phone and moved from his own to the rocky wall :mad:

Of course, I bought a RC now.:p

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Hello from Australia, some of us kids are even older than you. I can only guess why your Spark didn’t hold its position, that guess is not enough satellite connections. Why it failed to respond to the phone I don’t know, the RC is much better. Remember to avoid any Bluetooth signals as they interfere with the Spark. Turn Bluetooth off your phone and ask those people nearby to do the same. Happy flying

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Pooz.

Congratulations on the rescue and the purchase of the remote. It's like a whole different Spark with it.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Thanks for your welcome messages.
I tryed to figure out how the secure my drone on mountain. Something like a leach.

It looks perhaps simple minded, but if I had a leach fixed on my Spark, I could control it or prevent him from falling.
And I found a video here at 3:48, that shows a drone on a leach :p
Yeah, I'm not an idiot!:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe