Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

How I use my Spark to enhance my fishing videos...(not a definitive guide!)

SoccerRef12

Join
Jul 5, 2019
Nice video. Have you thought about using your Spark to precisely drop your baited hook while fishing? I've seen a couple of YouTube videos on it. Give it a try!

• Haha
Reactions: Rwarrior and BrianP

Jano46

Join
Jun 26, 2020
thanks for these nice videos but maybe you should use the "tripod" mode to have smoother camera movements. Good flights.

Reactions: BrianP

BrianP

Join
Jan 27, 2018
Nice video. Have you thought about using your Spark to precisely drop your baited hook while fishing? I've seen a couple of YouTube videos on it. Give it a try!
hahaha nah ...no baiting up with MY Spark... I lost a previous Spark in the lake so I'm very conservative in flying over water. I'm a dead eye dick caster, once I get my eye in , so I love the challenge of hitting the spots. If I fancy a spot under an overhang I use a bait boat or a long baiting pole... (are you still there... lol ) I achieved a PB yesterday so very happy with the way it turned out. My all time ambition is to fly low over a lake and pinpoint cruising Carp... sounds fairly easy but Ive never achieved it yet...

Reactions: RotorWash

BrianP

Join
Jan 27, 2018
thanks for these nice videos but maybe you should use the "tripod" mode to have smoother camera movements. Good flights.
thank you Jano46... I did in fact use tripod mode, and mentioned it in the commentary, during this last video.
I guess even with tripod mode the worst move you can do is a pan...

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vanpeeman