Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

How many kilometers will the Spark last?

macros999

Join
Aug 28, 2018
Hi all,

I have noticed that I have done 24km of flying so far with my Spark, all in a month...

What do you guys think I will get out of it? Who has done the most amount of flying before it gave in, it must have some kind of motor life, I assume?

Regards

Reactions: Older man Flying
I've got nearly 60 flights on mine so far, or about 41 km, and i was wondering the same thing...What is the average life expectancy of a Spark, with no crashes?

Also wondering if there's any routine maintenance i should be doing, other than keeping sensors clean?

Reactions: MikeSpark
Hi all,

I have noticed that I have done 24km of flying so far with my Spark, all in a month...

What do you guys think I will get out of it? Who has done the most amount of flying before it gave in, it must have some kind of motor life, I assume?

Regards
Very good question ! Hoping the Spark folks will reply.

Reactions: Older man Flying
Petite question en rapport avec les distances parcourues.... de mon Spark, où je trouve ces données . Merci pour la réponse.​

If we want to have a measure of the "endurance" of a drone, we can count the HOURS of flight, not the distance.

If we want to have a measure of the "endurance" of a drone, we can count the HOURS of flight, not the distance.
I agree, probably a combination of both. My thinking is that 50 hours in sport mode will be more taxing on the motors than 50 hours of slow flying. 50 hours in sport mode will travel a lot further than in slow mode, which might assist in guaging motor stress.

But bottom line, if I can get over a 1000km, I will be a happy camper...

I have 90+ km and almost 7 hrs flight time now. No problems so far.

This is one of these style things, I have the same km but it took me 13 hours to do it. I do a lot more photography than video so I spend a lot of time hovering...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast