Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

How to control gimbal using the tilt of phone/tablet when RC controlling spark??

traciedjessop

Join
Dec 17, 2017
I cannot seem to have any gimbal (up/down) control over the camera via phone screen once i introduce the use of the RC controller to control the Spark. :( the slider sits at a few dots down from the top and no options for controlling its motion are available. they work and appear available when i connect via phone to spark.. only gray's out after RC introduction.

I cannot seem to have any gimbal (up/down) control over the camera via phone screen once i introduce the use of the RC controller to control the Spark. :( the slider sits at a few dots down from the top and no options for controlling its motion are available. they work and appear available when i connect via phone to spark.. only gray's out after RC introduction.

That's because the phone tilt only works when you use the phone to control the aircraft rather than the controller.

It makes sense thats its disabled since u have the gimble control on the top left of ur remote controller. Not sure if theres any override available for it on screen.

It makes sense thats its disabled since u have the gimble control on the top left of ur remote controller. Not sure if theres any override available for it on screen.
thanks, i was very hopeful there was some way around it i guess. :(

so, then maybe this is where i'm missing information; there would be a way to control it on the RC controller instead then ? LOL i'll look at that, now i feel a bit silly... thank you for your patience :)

Yup theres a little black wheel on the top left of the controller :)

Just like in the Mavic's RC. Guessing: does the upper right wheel control the EXP level, like with the Mavic?

When using my Spark with the RC and iPhone, I simply press and hold on the screen then slide up or down to move the gimbal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar