Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

I can not connect my new replacement DJI controller with my spark.My old controller is dead and the USB port is broken,so I purchased a new controller

The Spark

Join
Apr 20, 2021
I had to replace my DJI spark controller with new controller and NOW I can not link the new controller. My old controller USB is broken and the controller battery is dead so I had to buy a new controller. How do I link my new replacement DJI controller with my spark?
When I try to connect my new controller to my spark it doesn't give me an option to connect . Frustrated ... I leave on vacation in 2 days and right now I cannot connect my controller!
Please HELP me ASAP!!
Thank you

I had to replace my DJI spark controller with new controller and NOW I can not link the new controller. My old controller USB is broken and the controller battery is dead so I had to buy a new controller. How do I link my new replacement DJI controller with my spark?
When I try to connect my new controller to my spark it doesn't give me an option to connect . Frustrated ... I leave on vacation in 2 days and right now I cannot connect my controller!
Please HELP me ASAP!!
Thank you

First of all, Hello from the Hoosier Heartland The Spark.

I'm glad you got the last minute help you were seeking from RotorWash ?

That's the awesome thing about these Forums at pressing times. ?

Welcome to the Forum and make sure to share some of the vacation footage from the Spark. :cool:

Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav