Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

I may need help...

Wow Brian! I think it is an addiction. Before we need to go to the other side of the pond for an intervention let's try one day at a time. How about you don't buy a 4th Spark tomorrow and we go from there. ?
Seriously, congratulation my friend. I've told you before, it is good to see you are enjoying our hobby so much.

Joe

Wow Brian! I think it is an addiction. Before we need to go to the other side of the pond for an intervention let's try one day at a time. How about you don't buy a 4th Spark tomorrow and we go from there. ?
Seriously, congratulation my friend. I've told you before, it is good to see you are enjoying our hobby so much.

Joe
I'll try...
-but I did wake at mad o'clock figuring out how to fly multiple Sparks...

Cheers Joe! Wild weather here so no chance pf doing much flying...

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Brian,
What's thé value of a MM one year after it's launch and presentation of Mini2 ?
Even now a spark is sold at a solid price.
Last year there was a MM , this year a Mini2 and next year a Mini3.
But there will never come a mini drone rock solid and capable as a Spark again.
As It stated it a year ago. A spark is going to be a collectors item and An investment for life
I have two of them and keep them untiI I die.

Brian,
What's thé value of a MM one year after it's launch and presentation of Mini2 ?
Even now a spark is sold at a solid price.
Last year there was a MM , this year a Mini2 and next year a Mini3.
But there will never come a mini drone rock solid and capable as a Spark again.
As It stated it a year ago. A spark is going to be a collectors item and An investment for life
I have two of them and keep them untiI I die.
Hi Roland, two Sparks? Do you ever fly them together?
-yep, the rock solidness is what draws me to the Spark. I once bought a very cheap 4k drone, while I was without a drone, and sold it the same day! I could not bear the lightweight/plasticky feel. I have never owned a MM but don't imagine I ever will.
Long live the Spark! Long may they reign!

Reactions: SoccerRef12
I haven't done it yet . My second spark is a backup for my first and also if there's something wrong like the terrible active track with litchi , i can test it with the other to find out it is litchi and not dji . I played some nanoseconds with the idea to sell one after I got a second hand MP. But as I have 2 legs, two motorcycles and 2 daughters, why not 2 Sparks ?

I haven't done it yet . My second spark is a backup for my first and also if there's something wrong like the terrible active track with litchi , i can test it with the other to find out it is litchi and not dji . I played some nanoseconds with the idea to sell one after I got a second hand MP. But as I have 2 legs, two motorcycles and 2 daughters, why not 2 Sparks ?
cheers Roland! I like the fault finding/testing concept! Good stuff.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme