Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Image Transmission Flickering

JeyTea

Join
Jul 18, 2017
Hello Folks,

i often have an image transmission flickering like shown in this Video:

what could it be and how can i fix that?

thx

Reactions: hiflyer
It doesn't look any different than my usual screen when flying my Spark OR my Zoom (which was rather surprising to me). I just consider it an effect of havng to broadcast a signal back to your phone, and use it as a guide for where to point the camera. Don't think it was meant to be a smooth, crystal clear 4K duplicate of the video it's recording. That would take up more bandwidth then necessary and slow everything down, including your phone or tab or whatever you are using to fly with. I see you were recording the whole flight....does the video it saved skip like that?

It doesn't look any different than my usual screen when flying my Spark OR my Zoom (which was rather surprising to me). I just consider it an effect of havng to broadcast a signal back to your phone, and use it as a guide for where to point the camera. Don't think it was meant to be a smooth, crystal clear 4K duplicate of the video it's recording. That would take up more bandwidth then necessary and slow everything down, including your phone or tab or whatever you are using to fly with. I see you were recording the whole flight....does the video it saved skip like that?
propably you are right but i havent had it that much with my other drones...by the way, this is not my video on youtube..it only shows very well what kind of transmission i have with my own spark...the saved video files are all ok.

propably you are right but i havent had it that much with my other drones...by the way, this is not my video on youtube..it only shows very well what kind of transmission i have with my own spark...the saved video files are all ok.
Kinda figured that.... none of my videos have the flight info on the screen. Do need a screen capture app tho....what do you use?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers