Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

IMU problem

Engie

Join
Jul 1, 2020
Hi all sparkies , I cannot get my spark to complete IMU calabration have tried several times , but will not Go past a certain point, sending photos hope someone can help. Regards Engie.

Attachments

• 90D79FC8-95C5-41C2-877B-FEC81A469F3E.png
    90D79FC8-95C5-41C2-877B-FEC81A469F3E.png
    320.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 01F3763B-6A3E-404D-AB56-058EE09EDBED.png
    01F3763B-6A3E-404D-AB56-058EE09EDBED.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 22
  • 31DFF115-A2ED-42F1-8AA4-EF0C6AE84090.png
    31DFF115-A2ED-42F1-8AA4-EF0C6AE84090.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 22
Hi all sparkies , I cannot get my spark to complete IMU calabration have tried several times , but will not Go past a certain point, sending photos hope someone can help. Regards Engie.

Judging by the pictures you provided, the IMU Calibration would probably fail.

If you are doing a IMU calibration, it's safe to do it inside your home. Just be sure it is performed on a flat, level surface such as a table.

Pay attention to the screen and the DJI logo displayed on the Spark.

There is a point (usually step 2) when the app tells you to flip the Spark, but the Spark looks the same no mater how you flip it and some pilots miss this step during the IMU calibration process and the calibration "fails".

Good luck. ?

Judging by the pictures you provided, the IMU Calibration would probably fail.

If you are doing a IMU calibration, it's safe to do it inside your home. Just be sure it is performed on a flat, level surface such as a table.

Pay attention to the screen and the DJI logo displayed on the Spark.

There is a point (usually step 2) when the app tells you to flip the Spark, but the Spark looks the same no mater how you flip it and some pilots miss this step during the IMU calibration process and the calibration "fails".

Good luck. ?
Thank you Spark 317 ,really appreciate your help,when you say flip the spark do you mean upside down,or different direction . Thank your quick response.

Reactions: Spark 317
Thank you Spark 317 ,really appreciate your help,when you say flip the spark do you mean upside down,or different direction . Thank your quick response.

The Spark will sit up on it's side / head and then you'll flip the Spark on the other side or butt.

This is the part that the pilot misses because the Spark looks like it didn't move in the image, but if you pay attention to the DJI logo on the Spark, it's clear that the Spark has been moved and is waiting for you to do the same.

Here's a video from DJI that may help.

Reactions: Engie
The Spark will sit up on it's side / head and then you'll flip the Spark on the other side or butt.

This is the part that the pilot misses because the Spark looks like it didn't move in the image, but if you pay attention to the DJI logo on the Spark, it's clear that the Spark has been moved and is waiting for you to do the same.

Here's a video from DJI that may help.

Thank you so much Spark317( what more can I say)

Reactions: Spark 317
I suppose you know that you have to rotate the drone while the test is underway. look very carefully at the photos it just does not sit there

I suppose you know that you have to rotate the drone while the test is underway. look very carefully at the photos it just does not sit there
Thank you DameEdnaBrown, yes I watched a video and was successful I appreciate you and Spark317 help I certainly would never have managed by myself. Best Regards to all. Engi.

Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef