Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Inside video lag

aviscomi

Premium Pilot
Join
May 27, 2017
Loc
Philadelphia, PA
I just finished flying indoors for the first time and the video lag in terrible. Mind you I do have 3 separate WIFI networks/routers in my home. ;)

There is very noticeable lag no matter where you are flying. It's definitely a step back from lightbridge. DJI needs to differentiate their products, if they gave this version of the spark 4k (totally doable) and lightbridge or occusync it would have a negative impact on the Mavic, which is nice, but nowhere near as good as a P4P. This is how tech companies evolve their products. The top of the line model gets the new stuff, this year the p4p saw a new camera and 360deg obstacle avoidance. Next year, especially if the spark does well, we will see a new version with better technology and brand new tech will emerge and become featured on the Mavic or Phantoms.

Probably to use to my other DJI drones. Though my FPV racers have less lag than the Spark

The most recent update has seemed to fixed this issue for the most part.

There is very noticeable lag no matter where you are flying. It's definitely a step back from lightbridge. DJI needs to differentiate their products, if they gave this version of the spark 4k (totally doable) and lightbridge or occusync it would have a negative impact on the Mavic, which is nice, but nowhere near as good as a P4P. This is how tech companies evolve their products. The top of the line model gets the new stuff, this year the p4p saw a new camera and 360deg obstacle avoidance. Next year, especially if the spark does well, we will see a new version with better technology and brand new tech will emerge and become featured on the Mavic or Phantoms.
Also my first real drone, and decided to go with the Zoom. Was fully planning to go with the Pro, but after seeing the live feed, something about the Zoom seemed like it was going to be a bit more user friendly to make good videos

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leahandran