Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Interested in Spark

Infotraker

Join
Feb 9, 2019
I would like to see a spark drone in action. I live near Folsom Ca. And wonder if anyone with a spark is near me. I would like to get together with a spark owner and see it in action. Message me if that is possible.

Jim

Hope you find someone. Most people end up buying a second drone because the Spark gets them hooked and they want more flight time and distance. My neighbor has spark and just got Mavic 2 yesterday. I have flown my spark to a lighthouse 5100 feet out using remote and a $8 antenna extender. Took pics came back and still had 30% battery but it flies for 10 minutes.

Now I use my spark for parties and only use my phone with it. So portable and safer around people. Can easily take off from your hand.

I use Mavic 2 or phantom for my longer distance flights.

Hope you find someone. Most people end up buying a second drone because the Spark gets them hooked and they want more flight time and distance. My neighbor has spark and just got Mavic 2 yesterday. I have flown my spark to a lighthouse 5100 feet out using remote and a $8 antenna extender. Took pics came back and still had 30% battery but it flies for 10 minutes.

Now I use my spark for parties and only use my phone with it. So portable and safer around people. Can easily take off from your hand.

I use Mavic 2 or phantom for my longer distance flights.
What antennas extender do you recommend? I just ordered a spark yesterday and will be on my way in a week.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Infotraker.

Buy me a plane ticket and I would love to visit you in sunny California to show you the Spark.:D
The weather here sucks at the moment.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

What antennas extender do you recommend?

Sorry to step in, here are the ones I have as reviewed by YouTuber Peter Homer.
They go on one way and are compact when not in use.

Just be sure to face the Spark at all times as the dish concentrates the signal to and from the Spark. Don't turn around to talk to your buddy as you may lose the connection.

Other than that they work well.

Last edited:
I have these... I flew 5100 feet to Great Beds Lighthouse Raritan Bay, NJ with them. You still have to make sure your aiming them and have clear line to uav

Attachments

• DE63D6A4-95F7-444E-AC6F-EF0B6BCD671C.png
    DE63D6A4-95F7-444E-AC6F-EF0B6BCD671C.png
    861.7 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: macoman

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar