Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

iPad mini 4 doesn't rotate the Go 4 app

AQUILES

Join
Jan 12, 2020
Hello every one, I have an iPhone 6s and decide to get a mini 4 tablet for better view when I am editing my videos, but the go 4 app doesn't rotate from landscape view...
please help

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland AQUILES.

Unfortunately, the Go4 app may be set up for Landscape view only and may not have the option of a Portrait view?

I do fly with a mini4 but I use a PC for editing.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Hello every one, I have an iPhone 6s and decide to get a mini 4 tablet for better view when I am editing my videos, but the go 4 app doesn't rotate from landscape view...
please help
Hello Aquiles and welcome. You and Spark317 are correct, the Go4 app does not rotate from landscape. When I first started using my mini 4 I spent some time trying to change it but now just accept that it's just the way it is. It doesn't bother me as I only use the app to fly and edit on my notebook.

Reactions: Spark 317
Wow! This forum is very nice! Thank you all!
So you guys Edit on your computers.. what app you recommend since Go 4 is only for cells and tablets ?

Reactions: RotorWash
Wow! This forum is very nice! Thank you all!
So you guys Edit on your computers.. what app you recommend since Go 4 is only for cells and tablets ?
Hi Aquiles, welcome!
I'm more of a Windows user and my go-to apps currently are:
1. Image editing - Photoscape X
2. Image stitching for panoramas - MS ICE
3. Video editing - Shotcut and Animotica.

I'm guessing you're probably a Mac guy, but I'm sure the other kind folks here will point you in the right direction.
Also, do a Google search, and you'll see good suggestions for both OS.
Cheers, and have fun.
Ranjit

Mine rotates just fine.
Both DJI GO 4 and DJI Fly is viewed in Landscape for my application.
Did you upgrade to iPadOS 13.3 ?
And make sure the rotation lock is not engaged.
Swipe diagonal down from the upper right to see.
Circular arrow with a lock inside it icon is what you are looking for.
White means unlocked...red with a white background means locked.

Reactions: twickers14
Hi dear, I will try updating 13.3 hopefully works
I did tray with the rotating command but didn’t work..
I’ll let you know
Best regards

Hi Aquiles,
For editing, I use VSDC Video Editor. It is a free download and can do some awesome editing once you learn how to use it. There are youtube videos on how to do anything with it. I believe it is and editor that can compete with Abobe Pro which is a premier editor but big bucks... that is unless you are making big bucks with your Spark Videos.

Not sure why you would want to use Go4 in portrait, if I have understood you correctly. Landscape is more intuitive and frankly how we see the world.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers