Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

iPad Pro as a monitor.

Peewit

Join
May 10, 2020
As a new spark pilot I want to use my Ipad Pro as a monitor. I need to buy a holder for it to attach to the controller. Any suggestions for a good one for a big screen? - idealy cheap though you tend to get what you pay for so what are the good ones out there please? - if possible I would like one where I can still see the controller (new nervous pilot who might panic in an emergency).

As a new spark pilot I want to use my Ipad Pro as a monitor. I need to buy a holder for it to attach to the controller. Any suggestions for a good one for a big screen? - idealy cheap though you tend to get what you pay for so what are the good ones out there please? - if possible I would like one where I can still see the controller (new nervous pilot who might panic in an emergency).
I fly all my drones using my ipad mini 2 the holder I have can handle up to 12in screen. I have a brand new one never used ordered this one my mistake check out photo. Asking £10.00 plus postage.

Attachments

• 1589214633783425174480.jpg
    1589214633783425174480.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
Many thank for the offer and a good price but I have now ordered a sunylife one having seen a couple of reviews on it. It seems that it will take up to 12.9 inches and a thick case so I should be able to use my big version of the iPad Pro and hopefully be able to leave it in its armoured case while flying.

again many thanks for coming back on this.

regards,

Dave

Reactions: Spark 317
I ordered the Mavmount after seeing how much more robust it looks and I don’t feel like dropping my 11” iPad Pro. I was going to get an iPad Mini but this is a cheaper solution.

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502