Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Is the DJI warranty worth it?

ernestoc33

Join
Jan 9, 2018
The reason I ask, is I have up to 30 days to add the warranty through Walmart which is my point of purchase. They will let me add a 3 year warranty for $39.
The DJI care is $59 for 1 year.
I just wondering what other people's experiences have been with the warranty.

What does the $39 deal cover?

Maybe dig into it some more to ensure it covers what you think it does. If it does, it might be your best option. I've never seen any warranty/insurance coverage at such a low cost.

Maybe dig into it some more to ensure it covers what you think it does. If it does, it might be your best option. I've never seen any warranty/insurance coverage at such a low cost.
I just called the #800 number. The rep said it covers 1 total replacement or refund.

With no strings attached, it expires after 3 years, and the replacement/refund process is quick and easy? If so, that's a great deal.

With no strings attached, it expires after 3 years, and the replacement/refund process is quick and easy? If so, that's a great deal.
The rep said you start the claim. They give you a prepaid label to send it in. They inspect, if they can fix it they will otherwise you get a refund of your purchase price to replace it.

Did the rep mention which company handles the claim?

The rep said you start the claim. They give you a prepaid label to send it in. They inspect, if they can fix it they will otherwise you get a refund of your purchase price to replace it.

What if the drone flys away?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d beard